Xerox WorkCentre 6400 Issues With Faxing
Are you having issues receiving faxes on your WorkCentre 6400? If there is a weird problem where you only get some faxes that are being sent then it’s possible that you have a “Junk Fax” feature enabled. Just like email, some copiers can scan incoming files and filter for junk. If you would like to turn this feature off, or on for that matter here is how to do it.
- On the machine control panel press the Machine Status button.
- Next select the Tools tab, then the Service Settings tab, and then select Embedded Fax Settings.
- Go to Incoming Fax Defaults and selects Junk Fax Prevention.
- Enabled: only numbers that are stored in the speed dial directory will be recognized and printed.
- Disabled: any number will be allowed to print.
Now just “save”, “close” and you have made the change.
This a real problem we researched, customer service is something that we take seriously. Call us if you are looking for a copier that comes with good customer service.